Monday, April 6, 2009











Montana de Oro to San Fransisco and beyond.
The boy scouts took over the campground, so had fun trying to get my trailer hooked up and out of there. Got dumped and headed north. “San Fransisco here I come”. Left the trailer dump at about 9 am, Freeway driving most of the way. Driving through San Fransico was interesting. Nigel (Lyn's name for the GPS guy) led me off 101 on to 19th street for about 6 miles of stop and go traffic. Guess he thought I wanted to see the sights. (the pics are taken while driving....no place to stop) anyway ....... I made it through okay, and was awfully glad to get parked. Set up and let the dogs out for a walk and got a glass of wine. Then since it was early I decided to hit Trader Joe's and picked up some fish and coffee and ice cream. and a couple of frozen quiches. Back to the trailer to find the fridge quit!!! So the kids next door got the ice cream. The quiche was for supper and the dogs will likely have sirloin for supper tonight. And I can serve shrimp cocktails at noon. Bummer..

No comments: