Monday, February 2, 2009







I think I need a new computer, or maybe just a better internet connection.






Still in Quartzite, but Aki's vet appointment is tomorrow and then I will head for either Salton Sea or Anza Borrego. Couple of pics of market place and one of the sunset here. Not much new happening right now. The group on the desert has gone down to 3 from 80 so it is a lot quieter, and the dogs can run around with out being tied up.






Maybe when I get to California I will have better access to internet and will post more. Thinking about getting an air card but the two year contract bothers me

1 comment:

cowboyup44 said...

BEFORE YOU HAUL !....CALL ME AT :
1-403 281-5263 calgary....TOM.....

DID YOU TRADE for A KENWORTH ????.

ANY BIG HILLS ?..or BIG WINDS ???

MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR THE TUNDRA !