Wednesday, December 24, 2008

That's Talc not snow







Christmas Eve!!!
Been a while since I posted. Bill arrived two days ago, so now there are four of us and 8 dogs. Weather is still cool. Took the bikes out yesterday, My brake is sticking so may have to take the darn thing back.
Tomorrow they will have a Pot Luck Christmas dinner at the community centre. All us homeless folks will get together. Faith and I went to Bingo last night….. (Okay so I am an avid bingo hater…but it was fun.) Both came backwith more than we took in the way of prizes.
To all those I love and miss… I will be thinking of you tomorrow….. Have a great Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Spud Islander said...

Hi Dottie
Glad you have company now. Just wishing you happy birthday and happynew year.
We received 50 cm snow and 120-150 km winds for New Years day. Bet you miss that.